Commercial and Fleet Repair Needs?
Our service program offers 3 key features:
- Yearly Multi-Point Vehicle Inspections
- Service Reminders, Decal and Inspection Report
- Year End Summary of Repair
Our management software allows us to assign your vehicle to a tailored maintenance plan that fits your driving habits and preferences. As a result, we can advise you of when services are due either by e-mail or mail based on your preference.
The Parkway Crew performs inspections authorized by Commercial Vehicle Safety and Enforcement (CVSE). B.C.’s mandatory program applies to the following vehicles:
- Commercial Trailers, Limousine, Bus and Taxi
- Private Vehicles previously registered outside BC
- Emergency Vehicles – G.V.W. over 8,200 kg
- Farm Vehicles, Buses and School Buses
- Vehicles issued a Notice and Order for Inspection
- Commercial Vehicles – G.V.W. over 8,200 kg
The Parkway Crew recognizes that business vehicles have special needs. When your vehicle is off the road, you’re not making any money. So your time is extremely valuable to you. We’re fully equipped to handle repair needs for all kinds of vehicles, from 5-Ton trucks, dump trucks, emergency vehicles and buses to forklifts and trailers. We provide quick turnaround, in order to get you back in business as soon as possible.
We also provide medium duty towing service, which is especially useful for commercial clients. With a fleet of our own trucks, operated by highly skilled drivers with some mechanical abilities, we can help determine what the problem is, remove drive shafts if needed and tow the vehicle to our shop for repair. Many companies in the City and District’s service industry, including construction and landscaping businesses, transport fleets, and highways department rely on us to keep them in motion.
For Emergency Towing and Commercial & Fleet Repair please call (604) 929-1134.