We are currently hiring for 1 position.
Tow truck driver/flatbed operator
THE PARKWAY CREW is an established company with a great reputation on the North Shore and Vancouver area. Family owned since 1987, we provide a comfortable and open work environment with health benefits. Our team is highly skilled, experienced drivers with great knowledge of equipment moving and transport of excavators, forklifts, boom lifts, generators and more.We are looking for a reliable, skilled and experienced flat deck operator who is safe, customer oriented and can handle invoicing with accuracy. Minimum 2 years experience, Commission & perks!
Business Profile:Auto and equipment transport, and recovery business with a reputation for professional service by certified drivers. Complete towing and automotive repair; licensed government inspection facility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Some high school
- Valid Drivers License (class 3 or D), Air Brake Endorsement
- 2 or more years flatbed experience with transport of equipment
- must speak/read/write English
Job Profile – Applicants:
- Pick up and delivery of equipment , machinery and cars and light trucks
- Should be familiar with area streets, operation of a flatdeck truck
- Write up invoices and record daily summary of invoiced work
- Process credit card and cash transactions
- Provide courteous and timely service to customers
Fax (604)983-9701. Thanks for your interest. All qualified applicants will be contacted within 2 – 4 business days.
If you are interested in joining our team, inquire through our Contact Us page
We look forward to hearing from you.